Packing for Camp
There is much to do prior to the start of camp! Whether you are a new camp parent, or are sending a daughter back to Chippewa for her 5th summer, this page should come in handy as the camp season draws near. Remember, you can always call or email us should you have any questions.
The process of packing a girl for overnight camp must seem daunting and frankly stressful! Never fear! Here are a couple key things to consider when packing for Chippewa:
- You only have to pack for one week! Laundry goes out once per week and there is a 48 hour turnaround time.
- We have stringent electronics and food policies.
- Your daughter will be allowed one backpack and two duffel bags. The duffels should be 42” in length or shorter, and please, no hard trunks.
- We have a packing list that spells out all of our recommendations and required items!
There are three items that your daughter must have at camp this upcoming summer:
- Two Chippewa Logo Tees
- Two transparent water bottles (Chippewa logo not required)
- Two Chippewa Logo Laundry Bags