Dates & Rates 2024Request Information
June 17 - August 8
June 17 - July 12
July 14 - August 8
Full Summer or Half?
We encourage girls to start their Chippewa experience with a Half Summer session. After the first year or two, many campers choose to come for the Full Summer, but we’re very intentional to make sure the program is fun no matter which session you choose!
Deposit Due with Application
- $1,500.00 for Half Summer
- $2,000.00 for Full Summer
The deposit is refundable through August 29th for returning campers and October 1st for new campers.
Installment Payments or Pay in Full
Two Options for Tuition Payment:
- After the initial depsoit is paid, the balance is to be paid in four equal non-refundable installments due on October 1st, December 1st, February 1st, and April 1st.
- Pay in Full With Enrollment. Payment becomes non-refundable as installments are due in increments of the installments.
- Sibling Discount: $200.00 for each additional child
- Alumni Discount: $150.00 per family
Cancellation insurance is available during the online application process.
Camper Discretionary Accounts
Each camper has their own “bank” account at camp so they have spending money for trips and other occasional expenses (lost toothbrush, etc.).
- Chicago Bus - $350 from Highland Park, IL (roundtrip)
- Milwaukee Bus - $300 from Milwaukee, WI (roundtrip)
- Chicago area baggage is handled by a third party company that bills direct.