Our April Staff Spotlight features Lily Rubin! Lily is a thoughtful, caring and FUN member of our staff. Her love of camp is evident in all she does- in the meaningful relationships she builds with her campers, in the way she brings enthusiasm to programs and activities, and in her desire to ensure that everyone around her is getting the most from their time at camp. We are so excited to have Lily back at #TheRanch2023, and love having her as a part of the CRC community! Read below to learn a bit more about Lily’s camp experiences and life in the off-season.
1. How many summers have you been at camp?
8 so far. 2023 is gonna be my 9th!
2. What cabin were you in during the summer of 2022?
3. What is your favorite part about being a counselor at CRC?
I love getting to share my love for camp with my campers and get to create long lasting memories with them!
4. What was your favorite memory from the summer of 2022?
When my campers won Lip Sync- it was so fun to see them all so happy!
5. What is your favorite camp memory of all time?
As a CIT seeing how all the hard work we put into Songfest paid off! It was so cool to see it from the viewpoint of one of the people in charge after participating in Songfest for many years before.
6. How do you stay in touch with your camp friends during the year?
I love to text, FaceTime, and meet up in person with those that live near me.
7. What do you do when you are not at camp?
I spend most of my time doing dance through my school!
8. What are you most excited about for the summer of 2023?
I cannot wait to create even stronger bonds with all my campers and make lasting memories!